Beginning from bottom up is the biggest piece (and usually most complex) part of it all.. The sales system.
Different from a normal sales funnel that focuses just on the materials itself and the tech parts.
When your sales system is a living breathing thing. It’s a part of your business that you desire to work like a well oiled machine.
A sales system is everything the buyer comes into contact with from the first impression all the way to the sale. Like a swiss watch, every piece needs to be reviewed and recalibrated to ensure it has the highest chance of success.
If one thing or more parts are off it creates compounding (and expensive) issues as it scales.
Sales System Pieces:
- The Lead Vehicle - Their entry point into your ecosystem. An opt-in from the structure to it’s positioning and it’s ability to effectively lead and prime your person to buy in the shortest amount of time?
- The Sales Vehicle - What selling your paid product for you. A webinar, video series, challenge etc. From the title, to the content itself.
- The Paid Offer - In it’s current positioning, will it convert well to a cold audience? Do leads perceive and resonate with your offer enough to take action?
- The Sales Sequence - The email flow a lead uses from entry to end of funnel. Does every email create a deeper trust in the offer itself, you and themselves?
- The Sales Materials: The Pages. The landing page, thank you page, sales page. Like ads.. they amplify the message upon them to prime your people and nudge them closer to making a purchase.
The Sales Message a powerful component layered on top of every single piece of the Sales System. From the sales copy angles to the 3D Buyer Blueprint - Utilizing Buyer and Sales Psychology going into your ideal clients emotional and psychological triggers to create a smoother purchase that reduces buyers remorse.
With the flow of the funnel messaging itself customized to how cold audience’s operate to ensure its effectively guiding them to invest. My clients walk away from this part alone with 30% higher watch rates on their webinars, 67% increase in landing page conversions and 2X in their offer interest… not including $$$.
EXPANSION WITH ADS
Once the two above are locked then we can focus on some rapid expansion with ads. I believe in a 3 Pronged process for Successfully Scaling.
Starting with lead ads, meaning ads attached to your lead vehicles and sales vehicles. Making sure they are optimized and exceeding industry benchmarks before continuing to sales ads that retargeting those who are coming from the lead ads into your offer.
And once those are running on autopilot we move into the scale phase where we take the ads that are performing the best and scaling up from there. Along with any ads to fill up containers like FB group, Podcast etc.
So that you are not spending too much time or money in the testing phase and put more where it matters with the highest performing ads.