Teary-eyed, I said “goodbye. I love you” for the final time.
As I write this, tears began to well…
From the immense pleasure to be guided and grown up with two powerhouse women taken before their time.
This... they are my why. My north star in business that keeps me going.
- It’s not the money.
- Or the results my clients get like 6 figure launches, 10k months from evergreen etc.
- Or even the sweet office space I decorated with love.
It’s being able to give my clients what I wish I could have given to my mom’s: more time with the ones they loved, DOING the things they loved.
I am product or three entrepreneur parents (yes, three)...
One fiercely disciplined, putting in 12 hour days and shows up more than any other person.
The other was my mom, such a sweet soul, outgoing and a killer choir singer that I had the pleasure of being with until her last breath when I was 9.
The last was my step mom, one of the best people I had met and had her own raw food and jewelry making business. (multi-passionate entrepreneur at peak here) Was the best person i could have asked for during my teen years.
It wasn’t until my mom and step mom both were diagnosed with cancer and passed before I graduated high school that this new hardware was installed into every fiber of my being...
"That I choose, no, I NEED to help people achieve their dreams, because time on this earth isn’t guaranteed.”
Success is not guaranteed. Success comes from growth.
Comes from taking consistent steps in the path that lights up before you.
And with every new client that says YES, I feel this JOY build.
- Knowing that their ideal client’s lives are about to change from investing in their program.
- That my CLIENTS lives change, they get more time each weekend with their loved ones.
- That they can clock out early on Friday’s to get dinner with their partner just because.
- Or take a solo trip knowing everything is being handled.
Many times clients who work with me say “I feel a sigh of relief. That’s all going to be okay, that I am fully supported.”
And they are.
In every way I can.
Whether a done for you client, coaching, or one off intensive, I’m here to put in my 100% for YOU because not only do you deserve it, but your soon-to-be new clients and loved ones deserves it too.
I’m here to fight for my clients vision, and help them put what’s in their mind turn to reality in the 3D world with the highest integrity possible.
The hours or days you have on this earth aren’t guaranteed.
Don’t let that scare you, let it fuel you to take more chances, take more LEAPS so that you can give what you want to yourself and have it pour over to those around you as well.
It’s time for total global impact, are you with me?
OUR MISSION HERE AT DANIELLE KLEMM HQ
Our sole commitment is to nurture our clients in becoming creators of legacy for lifetimes. To cultivate them and shed light to who they really are as they soar in becoming the people they want to become. We also aim to find the right strategy and foundation for them to flourish and to finally help in nurturing others in the future.
We look forward to serving our purpose in the enrichment of your ability to inspire people who can also be a source of inspiration to many more—a legacy of your own that you can pass onto the people who will embark on their journeys with you. We are here to guide you in your way through creating an impact and leaving a mark in this world.
Our company is not only committed to our clients but also to each member of our team. We are here to create a space for contributing ideas freely and to create an atmosphere filled with belongingness and inclusiveness. We are here to ensure that prosperity will not only be achieved by the company itself but also the people who are behind it. We are here to make a home with unending possibilities.
- INTEGRITY - Be integrity with ourselves, our fellow team members, and especially our clients. Asking “how can i show up and serve to the best of my abilities?”
- DRIVE: The ability to grow and evolve is something we deeply value here. As the marketing space changes fast we evolve with it.
- LOVE: Love as an individual, for our clients, and those supporting DK. If there is no deep love, there is hollowness and I believe in authenticity first and foremost.
- RESOURCEFULNESS: Being Proactive rather than Reactive. Commitment to your own personal development.
- INCLUSIVITY - We welcome all those who are willing to grow in their business and life through our time together. For Diversity specific, you can find more HERE